Erickson Living Management, LLC
FRIENDS OF THE PAC
Recognition at the platinum level would include a 2 year listing as a diamond member with a gold or above donation on the second year; Diamond members receive all invitations to dinners and PAC events and the association’s policy summit and annual conference. Diamond contributors receive automatic participation in PAC promotions.
The diamond level includes recognition on the association’s newsletters, website, and PAC events.
The gold level includes recognition on the association’s newsletters, website, and PAC events.
The silver level includes recognition on the association’s newsletters, website, and PAC events.
The supporter level includes recognition on the association’s newsletters, website.
The LeadingAge California PAC was created in 2014 and supports candidates seeking public office that support nonprofit housing, care and services providers and the older Californians they serve. Our top priorities for 2019:
1. Protect the nonprofit status of LeadingAge California members
2. Promote thoughtful and effective oversight of the state’s assisted living communities
3. Defend against excessive barriers to providing innovative quality care in the state’s nursing homes
4. Promote public policy to establish and fund a permanent source for the development of senior housing in California
5. Remove barriers and foster discussion of a nation-wide approach for financing long-term services and supports for all Californians.
By contributing to the LeadingAge California PAC you will be working to promote the nonprofit voice in the state Capitol. Please consider making a donation in whatever amount most appropriate for you and your budget today!
Register for the PAC's Casino Night event at the 2019 Annual Conference
Make a contribution online (choose PAC from the dropdown menu)
Download the contribution form
Print and send check payable to:
LeadingAge California PAC
1315 I Street, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95814
CA ID# 1371227