November 16, 2019 – ONLINE (Virtual Career Fair)
Showcase your company's job openings by participating in a virtual booth at this year's online career fair. The Virtual Career Fair gives your HR team the opportunity to reach out to a large audience from the comfort of your office, or anywhere there is an internet connection. Your staff will have the ability to use the online tools such as chat rooms, teleconferencing, webcasts, webinars and/or email to exchange information about job openings and recruit candidates on the spot (virtually).
9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Basic - $500 for one time slot
Premium - $1200 for three time slots (Includes free in-person Career Fair Booth)
What is included:
- A custom virtual booth displaying your company logo.
- Virtual space to share engaging content about your company and open positions through videos, presentations, documents and more. Attendees can download your marketing resources for future reference.
- Access to a Job Board where you can post jobs & receive applications. You can review the applicant data, search and filter through candidates and download their resumes
- During the live exhibiting hours – use various recruitment tools to connect with candidates. You can text, audio and video chat (in private or in a chat room). Enrich the conversation by being able to take notes on the candidates profile when chatting with them.
- (Optional) Be a sponsor and showcase your company and why candidates should visit your booth or work for you through a webinar which will be played in the “virtual” classroom.
We believe that by working together, we can all be a part of the solution to our current work crisis.
To participate in the Career Fair, click on the “Register” button above or contact Soua Vang at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Career Fair” subject line.