EMERGE Leadership Development Program
EMERGE is a year-long growth and development experience for high potential leaders seeking to transform themselves and their organizations.The program is available to anyone who is a LeadingAge California Member, irrespective of position or work experience. It is far more important for candidates to demonstrate potential within their organizations and the field of aging services than it is for them to carry specific job titles.
To prepare future generations of individuals to successfully lead highly engaged and innovative organizations.
• Create a shared meaning of leadership and its fundamental principles.
• Help Fellows explore various dimensions of transformative leadership,
with a focus on relationship building.
• Support Fellows in their individual leadership journeys,
promoting self-awareness and authenticity.
• Develop a network of Fellows who will support one another
as well as the values of the program.
• Enhance loyalty to and engagement with LeadingAge California.
• Increase the value to member organizations who sponsor Fellows
Applications for 2019-20 are closed.
Questions? Contact Kevin Tuuaga