General Conference Information
Overnight Guests (in/out privileges)
- Self-Parking: $20
- Valet Parking: $29
*Rates are subject to change without notice
What Does My Registration Include?
- Self-Parking: $11 (with Voucher)
- Valet Parking: $8 first hour. $2 each additional 20 minutes. $29 maximum.
The following cancellation refund schedule applies:
- Full Conference Registration: Includes Monday Evening Welcome Reception, Education Sessions, Legislative Visits, Breakfast and Lunch both days and PAC Reception
- Tuesday Registration: Includes Monday Evening Welcome Reception, Tuesday Education Sessions, Legislative Visits, Breakfast, Lunch and PAC Reception
- Wednesday Registration: Includes Wednesday Education Sessions, Breakfast and Lunch
All cancellations must be made in writing. No refunds or credits are given to attendees who register but do not attend the conference. Substitutions are permitted. Please allow 3-5 business days to process refunds.
What to Wear
- Received by January 8: Full refund
- Received by January 9: January 28 Full refund less $100 processing fee
- Received after January 29: No refund
Business attire. We also recommend layered clothing for your personal comfort in meeting rooms.
What to Expect from Mother Nature
February temperatures in Sacramento average in the upper 50s to low 60s. In addition, come prepared for outside weather.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
CEUs have been requested from the following agencies:
● Nursing Home Administrators Program (NHAP)
● California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN)
● California Department of Community Care Licensing Division for Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly (RCFE).
● California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT) pending.
● HUD Project Expense LeadingAge California’s Policy & Leadership Summit is an allowable HUD project expense.