EMERGE Leadership Development Program
EMERGE is a year-long growth and development experience for high potential leaders seeking to transform themselves and their organizations.The program is available to anyone who is a LeadingAge California Member, irrespective of position or work experience. It is far more important for candidates to demonstrate potential within their organizations and the field of aging services than it is for them to carry specific job titles.
To prepare future generations of individuals to successfully lead highly engaged and innovative organizations.
• Create a shared meaning of leadership and its fundamental principles.
• Help Fellows explore various dimensions of transformative leadership,
with a focus on relationship building.
• Support Fellows in their individual leadership journeys,
promoting self-awareness and authenticity.
• Develop a network of Fellows who will support one another
as well as the values of the program.
• Enhance loyalty to and engagement with LeadingAge California.
• Increase the value to member organizations who sponsor Fellows
Download the PDF brochure
The application deadline has passed. Questions? Contact Kevin Tuuaga: firstname.lastname@example.org
Session I: in conjunction w/ 2018 Annual Conference in Pasadena, CA: May 7-9, 2018
Session II: September 18-19, 2018; Casa Dorinda, Santa Barbara
Session III: December 4-5, 2018; Moldaw Residences, Palo Alto
Session IV: in conjunction with 2019 Policy Conference in Sacramento, CA: date TBD (either mid-February or early March)
Graduation: in conjunction with 2019 Annual Conference in Monterey, CA: May 20, 2019